Redbird STEM Lab at the AOPA Fly-In (Missoula, MT)
STUDENTS! Come have a blast during the AOPA Fly-In. Register now for your seat in a class (or two, or three, or four) in the STEM Lab. Fly the Redbird Jay Velocity simulator during the Fly-In and learn STEM! We are integrating science, technology, engineering, and mathematics into aviation-themed classes while incorporating flight simulators into the lessons. The Redbird STEM Lab will highlight how impactful, hands-on training makes for a fun learning environment.
The Redbird STEM Lab will be located in Hangar 8-F next to the seminars and workshops, and "class" will be in session Friday, June 15 and Saturday, June 16 from 9:00 am to 2:45 pm for 5th graders and up. Classes are free to all attendees and students will receive a Redbird give-a-way. Come and learn as often as you'd like!
Get Redbird Landing updates delivered to your inbox.
- All Webinars
- [Webinar] Integrating GIFT Into Your Flight School
- [Webinar] Best Practices for Teaching in a Redbird
- [Webinar] Bringing GIFT into Your Flight School
- [Webinar] Using a Redbird to Maintain Proficiency at Home
- [Webinar] Aviation Training Devices: Understanding FAA Certification & Regulations