[Webinar] A Look Inside Navigator 2.0
Navigator provides users a simpler and more connected way to operate Redbird Flight Simulators. Using a variety of portable personal devices (tablets, smartphones, and laptops), Navigator allows flight school operators, instructors, and students to control the simulator in a variety of ways and share that information through cloud-based software. During this webinar, we'll cover the basics of the system, discuss changes, and highlight new features.
Watch Recording of this Webinar
Get Redbird Landing updates delivered to your inbox.
- All Webinars
- [Webinar] Using a Redbird to Maintain Proficiency at Home
- [Webinar] Aviation Training Devices: Understanding FAA Certification & Regulations
- [Webinar] Integrating a Simulator into Your Flight School Syllabus
- [Webinar] A Look Inside Navigator 2.0
- [Webinar] Best Practices for Teaching in a Redbird