[Webinar] Aviation Training Devices: Understanding FAA Certification & Regulations
When it comes to flight simulators and the FAA terms that define them, William Shakespeare had it wrong. A simulator (or rose) by any other name would not smell as sweet. If you’re dealing with simulators and the FAA, you need to ask yourself, “How does the FAA define this device?” and “What will the FAA let me do
Join our webinar for an in-depth look at the FAA certification of Aviation Training Devices (aka Redbird Simulators) and the regulations that guide their use. We’ll also talk about the proper way to log your training time spent in a Redbird and discuss some myths about what can and cannot be done in one.
Aviation Training Devices: Understanding FAA Certification and Regulations
Wednesday, May 24
3-4 PM Central
Presented by Brittney Miculka
Get Redbird Landing updates delivered to your inbox.
- All Webinars
- [Webinar] Using a Redbird to Maintain Proficiency at Home
- [Webinar] Aviation Training Devices: Understanding FAA Certification & Regulations
- [Webinar] Integrating a Simulator into Your Flight School Syllabus
- [Webinar] A Look Inside Navigator 2.0
- [Webinar] Best Practices for Teaching in a Redbird