[Webinar] Integrating a Simulator into Your Flight School Syllabus
One of the most common questions we get from prospective and current customers is "how do we integrate the Redbird into our school's curriculum?" A correctly integrated curriculum is key to getting the most out of your Redbird, both financially and for client success. This webinar will cover the practical aspects of this challenging task. We will discuss when and where the Redbird makes the most sense in both the Private Pilot and Instrument Rating course. In addition, we'll provide some advice on encouraging your instructors to make the Redbird an important part of their client's training.
Integrating a Simulator into Your Flight School Syllabus
Wednesday, April 26
3 to 4 PM Central
Presented by Josh Harnagel and Brittney Miculka
Get Redbird Landing updates delivered to your inbox.
- All Webinars
- [Webinar] Using a Redbird to Maintain Proficiency at Home
- [Webinar] Aviation Training Devices: Understanding FAA Certification & Regulations
- [Webinar] Integrating a Simulator into Your Flight School Syllabus
- [Webinar] A Look Inside Navigator 2.0
- [Webinar] Best Practices for Teaching in a Redbird